STEPHEN S. STRICK, ESQ.
Arbitrator & Mediator
Stephen S. Strick is an Alternative Dispute Resolution Specialist with over thirty years of experience as an international and domestic arbitrator and mediator. Mr. Strick has served as Chair, sole arbitrator, or panel member on over two hundred and fifty Commercial, Domestic and International arbitrations in fields that include technology, media, licensing, FCC matters, sports, healthcare and other industries. His professional practice is exclusively devoted to dispute resolution.
Served as a neutral on numerous arbitration cases since 1982. Member of the ICDR International Panel of Arbitrators and Mediators, AAA’s Commercial, Large/Complex Case, FCC and Mediation Panels, International Institute of Conflict Prevention & Resolution (CPR) Panels of Distinguished Neutrals, Independent Film & Television Alliance International Panel of Neutral Arbitrators, and National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals.
- College of Commercial Arbitrators (Fellow, Currently serves as Member – CCA Board of Directors. Formerly Served on Executive Committee. Co-Chair CCA Outreach Diversity Committee 2012-14 – CCA Branding and Image/International Committees 2014-current);
- Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (Voting Member-Executive Branch);
- The Bar Association of the City of New York;
- American Bar Association (ADR Section);
- State Bar of California (Associate-Litigation Section);
- ICC/U.S. Council for International Business;
- The International Institute of Conflict Prevention & Resolution (CPR) Panels of Distinguished Neutrals;
- The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators;
- Independent Film & Television Alliance International Panel of Neutral Arbitrators;
- National Academy of Distinguished Neutrals.
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Guest Lecturer Stanford Law School, 2015.
- Participant/Arbitrator in the 6th, 7th and 8th Annual ICDR Practice Moot Competition Programs
- CCA Diversity Panel Discussion Moderator – CCA Annual Meeting
- Media and Entertainment Panel Moderator, College of Commercial Arbitrators 2014 Annual Meeting
Mr. Strick earned a Bachelor of Arts degree at Stanford University. He received a Juris Doctorate from The University of California’s Hastings College of the Law, and a Masters of Arts degree at Pacifica Graduate Institute.